January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still defending Allardyce? It won’t be long before your singing from the same sheet mate! I guarantee it.

I think he should be allowed at least to the end of the season so all this chucking toys out of pram is a bit premature.

Have to say what if the season turns out better than any of us thought possible, which song sheet will you be using then?

There is two sides to every coin so just give it a chance.

I admire your honesty but maybe stick me on egnore for a bit? I’m going to on being unhappy until the fat one has gone it’s simple as that.
Hmmm think you need to relax though, big sam is a professional football manager and a proper football guy he gets the club for sure. Getting stressed out or angry is only damaging yourself. Just let it wash over you, he won't be here forever either way. Get behind the team and leave it at that maybe.....

It does mate. It wins you admirers.

We’re Everton, everyone likes us because we’re a nice family run club and we do things by the book. We need to keep things that way. Lukaku for example never really wanted to be here, and that was the main problem with him. He went against the entire ethos of this great club and what it stands for. It’s alright scoring loads of goals but the players need to back it up with being a genuinely good lad who wants so desperately to be here.

Call me crazy but I kind of hope we play against Norwich again soon because it would be lovely to give Naismith another rapturously warm welcome.

Nice family run clubs unfortunately do not win championships.

Nice family run clubs, like Norwich, find their level, usually in the championship.

Unfortunately the beautiful game has involved into the not so beautiful game.

I think he should be allowed at least to the end of the season so all this chucking toys out of pram is a bit premature.

Have to say what if the season turns out better than any of us thought possible, which song sheet will you be using then?

There is two sides to every coin so just give it a chance.
He will get until the end of the season. There’s no chucking toys out the pram here, just a fan who doesn’t like our manager for various reasons.

Better than any of us thought? What would that be then 6th?

...approximately one quarter way through and here’s the rumours for day 8 of the January transfer window;

- According to The Daily Mirror, Crystal Palace are planning a renewed bid for Everton striker Oumar Niasse having failed to land the player in the summer.

- The Mirror also claim that Everton’s pursuit of Steven N’Zonzi from Sevilla has stalled, hence the interest in Watford midfielder, Abdoulaye Dacoure.

- Calciomercato.com report Everton are stepping up their interest in Celtic striker, Moussa Dembele.

- Sunday’s edition of A Bola says Everton and Leicester are both keen on Benfica’s Rafael Silva. Benfica are apparently happy with a loan deal subject to a €30m permanent transfer in the summer.

- Thisfootball website say Bolton have told Everton and Manchester United they will have to pay £4m if they want to buy 18 year old goalkeeper, Jake

Day 8 of this year's January transfer window.

STILL NO LEFT BACK SIGNED.

And by the looks of this we are not even being linked with one.

Total negligent work by our so called DOF.

We have two already, no need for another imho

Plus Mori when he gets back.

Quality that Fat Joe is making us look like a laughing stock. Noone is happy about the circumstances of the Barkley deal, does it really merit him coming out saying he's writing a letter?

..you might not have noticed the later posts re Van Aanholt although that was more about interest from PSV to take him on loan amidst interest from Everton.

Let’s not forget that the links are only rumours so we might be negotiating, although I agree that these things are usually leaked if something is going on. I first posted the Cenk Tosun rumour quite a few weeks before he actually signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back