Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve gone from one extreme to the other there , how about a bit of balance with a couple of more experienced defenders in their late 20s to add to the young lads
Was only kidding mate. Keane will be 28 in a couple of years, Tierney is already playing in the Champions League now, Holgate is already experienced in the Premier League and will be a veteran in 3 years, and Kenny has played half a season already and impressed. That said, I don't know if Holgate is going to go on and be a star, let's see.

I agree, i feel he should also have his own thread so people can build up a bit more excitement behind him and look into him more... he is definately a very very good defender and i dont think the pace and strength of the premier league is going to put him out too much at all...

I feel its as close as Walcott and tbh if at the end of the window we have brought in Soumaoro, Walcott and Tosun i think we can consider that a great step forward and great work by the club...

A versatile defender who can fulfill LB and LCB roles, id say better than the options we have... dont get me wrong Baines in his prime I would not be so confident making that claim, and when Baines comes back Williams can retire

A winger and forward option who despite the naysayers on here i think would help spearhead our attacks and leave Bolassie the other side to make the runs Gylfi needs to truly be dominant

And a striker who I really lile the look of!!

He's right footed so I bloody hope we don't put him LB.

Walcott is trash really hope we don’t sign him. I though we’re aiming for a top 6 spot....

That ship has sailed everything about the club at the moment stinks of mid table from owner to manager and players we have and are linked with.
Missed the boat when we appointed Koeman should have signed blockbuster players while our stock was high.
Now we are fighting over transfers with Southampton and West Ham instead of Arsenal and Spurs.

That ship has sailed everything about the club at the moment stinks of mid table from owner to manager and players we have and are linked with.
Missed the boat when we appointed Koeman should have signed blockbuster players while our stock was high.
Now we are fighting over transfers with Southampton and West Ham instead of Arsenal and Spurs.
I agree but we could at least build for next season. Its frustrating but Walcott is old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back