Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the fact that we used to compete with west ham for transfers, but now it seems we compete against west brom, palace and Southampton.

how has it regressed soooo badly ??!!

Our only hope is that we get finance and planning permission sorted before the summer and Farah our Persian emissary brings on his Russian overlord to bring in the 5/6 top quality players we need next summer.
I’m sure Diego has a list of names already sorted and watched our games on Kodi
Everton fans would hate Simeone. he wants fans to sing 3-0 down.

Can't happen Mate until he sells his Arsenal shares.

There is something that USM can do, buy a construction company, build the stadium and Everton rent it for the next 50 years with a discounted purchase plan to make it the club's own.
I can see him getting out as soon as possible.
Kronke has told the world that he will not sell to Usmanov
Usmanov has said his shares are for sale at the right price.
Either Kronke buys the shares to rid himself of the nuisance that is Usmanov and takes the Arsenal shares private in the states ( which has been mooted in the past ) or else that African Billionaire who has stated his intention to buy Arsenal makes his move and buys Usmanovs shares
But as sure as manure smells Moshiri didn’t buy 49.9 % of Everton off his own back and without his masters permission and say so.
Usmanov bought Moshiris shares to free up cash to buy Everton.
There’s a plan in place and only Moshiri Usmanov and a select few others know what it is.
When the stadium is built do you not think Everton’s owners will be given preferential treatment on other planning permissions for developments on the docks.
The Liver Building which Moshiri owns with Corestate ( a mega billion German property company ) will become a rather plush site office which does away with the need for cold and windy portaloos
Why buy the Liver building in the first place , it was peanuts to Moshiri and Corestate.
Maybe I’m adding 2+ 2 and getting 25 but there’s too many coincidences for there not to be a bigger plan underfoot.
Why did Moshiri buy us and not Newcastle , Sunderland Etc who have bigger more modern stadiums , as Big if not bigger fan bases and just as much economic potential.
He had a host of clubs to choose from , so why us.
It was hardly Bills effusive praise of the club that won him over
I’m sure Moshiri has seen right through Bill and is biding his time to get rid of him
Hence Walsh doing the Tosun deal all by himself.

I hate the fact that we used to compete with west ham for transfers, but now it seems we compete against west brom, palace and Southampton.

how has it regressed soooo badly ??!!
There's no mid-table teams this season mate.

I'm thinking we'll see at least two of those teams finish above West Ham by May. West Ham are god-awful when it comes to transfer business. Especially with big name hype players.

..according to The Daily Mail, Swansea have slapped a £50m price tag on Alfie Mawson. I suspect he’ll be going nowhere.
Hope he goes to City for £50 mill 2 days before deadline day in an “offer they couldn’t refuse “ scenario . This would leave them desperate to fill the gap to avoid relegation , time would be running out .... we’d reluctantly sell them a rejuvenated Ashley Williams for £15mill.

...16 year old Hearts midfielder, Harry Cochrane being linked with us. I actually watched him when Hearts ended Celtic’s record breaking unbeaten run, the youngster scored in a 4-0 win. He looks like he could do with a good pan of scouse inside him.

That sounds great. Hope we will sign him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back