Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only hope is that we get finance and planning permission sorted before the summer and Farah our Persian emissary brings on his Russian overlord to bring in the 5/6 top quality players we need next summer.
I’m sure Diego has a list of names already sorted and watched our games on Kodi

That ship has sailed everything about the club at the moment stinks of mid table from owner to manager and players we have and are linked with.
Missed the boat when we appointed Koeman should have signed blockbuster players while our stock was high.
Now we are fighting over transfers with Southampton and West Ham instead of Arsenal and Spurs.

Correct - last summer there was a buzz. In fact it was the previous summer transfer window that caused the damage. Prices were not so inflated and we could have instilled real confidence.

If we can get the Stadium built we may then become attractive to prospective "investors".

I was reminding supporters of our club. not posters.

Never mentioned the word disaster.

If i wanted to talk about the situation in Syria i would go on the syria website.

I was simply saying we need to address the left back situation at our football club as soon as possible.

I suggest you go back and read my post again before you [Poor language removed] me off.

Sorry mate you did say disgrace as opposed to disaster.

On behalf of Everton fans everywhere thanks so much for your reminders.

Syria's loss, no doubt.

He's right footed so I bloody hope we don't put him LB.

He is very experienced playing on the left hand side mate, yes he is right footed but he is LCB more often than not and ive seen him cut inside and out down the left so he must have some left foot ability

Lol ok , don’t really get this?

Have you watched that kid play? He has alot of similarities in the way he brings the ball out forwards... are you suggesting nobody will be able to reach the levels of Bale again?

Correct - last summer there was a buzz. In fact it was the previous summer transfer window that caused the damage. Prices were not so inflated and we could have instilled real confidence.

If we can get the Stadium built we may then become attractive to prospective "investors".

That last sentence says it all about Everton If and May there may be a long term plan but it’s all looking a bit same old same old.
Mediocre players linked all over the place.
Pretty sure I heard Aubamayang and Cavani linked just prior to the window opening looks like we will end up with Crouch and Charlie Adam on transfer deadline day.

Our only hope is that we get finance and planning permission sorted before the summer and Farah our Persian emissary brings on his Russian overlord to bring in the 5/6 top quality players we need next summer.
I’m sure Diego has a list of names already sorted and watched our games on Kodi

Can't happen Mate until he sells his Arsenal shares.

There is something that USM can do, buy a construction company, build the stadium and Everton rent it for the next 50 years with a discounted purchase plan to make it the club's own.

..according to The Daily Mail, Swansea have slapped a £50m price tag on Alfie Mawson. I suspect he’ll be going nowhere.

tumblr_mhhnhvCSRK1r5zq6ao3_r2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back