Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...linked with Soumaoro for a number of weeks and Sky Sports now reporting £18m interest in the 25 year old centre back. I’ve not seen anything from his agent quashing the rumour. There’s not a lot to see on YouTube, plus he’s been out for a while with a serious Achilles injury.

From the limited amount I have seen, he looks a similar type to Micah Richards.

What more reasons needed to NOT sign him!! lol

I don't think any of us know that for sure. I don't think any of us have any idea about where the club is going because of a lack of clear information.
I believe that in 2018 things will become clearer for us all. I think that if the new stadium is going to happen at all we do need to see progress relating to design, funding and planning .

I think the ownership of the club is still uncertain. We know that Moshiri owns 49%, we know there is an agreement for the other shareholders to sell once certain targets have been met but we have no idea who will take ownership of the remaing 51%. Historically it would appear that Moshiri is not a go alone individual but tends to get involved with other partners. The question remains if that will happen at Everton.

everybody is entitled to their opinion, but some on here are skewed on a perpetually negative course(this is not aimed at you) and I tend to discount their opinions because I feel they are not objective.

They may be right, but using situations that happened years ago to predict what will happen now is irrelevant as the arrival of Moshiri has changed the club totally...only tme will tell for betteror worse.
I should have said... a stubborn manager has gone.My fault for not explaining myself properly.

What more reasons needed to NOT sign him!! lol

..I just mean size, shape, athleticism etc. I remember one of Richards’ first interviews as a young lad at City and he used the ‘F’ word. Always seemed a lose canon and he was dumped out of the England squad despite playing well. I wouldn’t think this lad is the same from that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back