Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got absolutely tore apart by Shaqiri in the Stoke game and don't think he played for us again after that i seem to recall...

which was an utterly ridiculous call by Martinez as the entire side couldn't defend, and Galloway did well when called-upon.

As a short-term solution I'd be fine with him coming back in should we then be going for our first-choice in the summer, whoever that may be.

Galloway looked really promising two years ago. It's just that his loans haven't worked out at all, which is a worry.

What's going on with that 'tarashaj' matey, I know he got injured but he certainly didn't light up the premiership or bundesliga once he got on the pitch

He's never made a Premier League appearance

But yeh, he got a really nasty injury but when he was at Frankfurt (I believe) he didn't do much. Scored a worldy in one of his first games.

Lacks the height or strength to do anything in this league. He'll be off back to Switzerland or Germany come summer I'm guessing.

He's never made a Premier League appearance

But yeh, he got a really nasty injury but when he was at Frankfurt (I believe) he didn't do much. Scored a worldy in one of his first games.

Lacks the height or strength to do anything in this league. He'll be off back to Switzerland or Germany come summer I'm guessing.
He's not very good and was never ever going to play for Everton.

File under Leandro

If we got £135m in tv-money, £90m for Lukaku, that is £225m.

How come we need to sell players, in order to buy new one?

Moshiri told us, he would spend big on a striker, to replace Lukaku. Never happend though.

Soo where are all the money going? And when is Moshiri going to replace Lukaku?

My day of correcting good posters here mate, Holgate played right in a back three that day, didn't play cb again for a long time either after that game - think it was Aunautovic who badly exposed him that day.

Aye, and unfortunately Koeman never went to a back three again after that last season which - away from home - completely restricted our play to aimless hoofs.

At home it was irrelevant but we had the exact personnel to play a back three away from home and ensure we got support up to Lukaku.

which was an utterly ridiculous call by Martinez as the entire side couldn't defend, and Galloway did well when called-upon.

As a short-term solution I'd be fine with him coming back in should we then be going for our first-choice in the summer, whoever that may be.

Galloway looked really promising two years ago. It's just that his loans haven't worked out at all, which is a worry.

I'd be worried about a defender who 3 defensive minded managers in a row bombed out the team mate, Koeman, Pullis and Moyes, that's telling me something isn't right with the lad.

If we got £135m in tv-money, £90m for Lukaku, that is £225m.

How come we need to sell players, in order to buy new one?

Moshiri told us, he would spend big on a striker, to replace Lukaku. Never happend though.

Soo where are all the money going? And when is Moshiri going to replace Lukaku?

Because we have a 30-man squad and only one game a week ffs

I'd be worried about a defender who 3 defensive minded managers in a row bombed out the team mate, Koeman, Pullis and Moyes, that's telling me something isn't right with the lad.

Aye am a bit worried.

But he always looked sound defensively when at LB for us, relatively speaking. He just seems to have lost a lot of confidence.

Moyes didn't bomb him out though. He wasn't at S'land this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back