Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still cant believe so many negative comments regarding the clubs new appointment

But having a sense of humour I thought which player that Sam could sign would cause the most "fume" on the site, not just bed wetting, but clear and clean "Scanners" head explosion, I thought Andy Carroll, Mark Noble but the one that got me would be Mario Balotelli, as he is available on a free.

There will be spread sheets, lists and stats all over the place :)

How much money do you think Moshiri will give FSA in Jan? Not a lot I suspect...any incoming will have to be financed by shoite like Schneiderlin, Mirallas, Martina, Williams etc being shipped out. Plus any possible selling clubs will see us coming a mile off and add millions to the price. Not confident at all. As for James Collins ......sorry words just fail me.

Schneiderlin isn't playing well but doesn't become a poor player overnight, he was our best player when he landed last year IMO

The system we are playing without the quality upfront on holding the ball up just makes the ball come back to you all the time

Shouts to have a major clear-out are daft, we still need an experienced squad, on saying that I also think Mirallas will go and maybe Williams, back to Swansea to keep them up.

Talk of letting Sandro and Klaassen go after half a season is just mental

I think he will look at this as an opportunity when he looked finished.

he will know that just mid-table wont get him the job past summer.

I think he will go for some very good players, hes attracted better players than koeman before.

People may be surprised by the quality defenders he signs if hes given a decent budget...

So far on this page I've seen Nolan, Benteke, Cresswell, Dann and with Sammy on board, why don't we ring the RS and ask
for a blueprint of the Shankly statue for outside Goodison. You all want 'Raggin'. We should take to the streets in demonstration
against Lees appointment, tell Allardyce to go if he doesn't toe the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back