Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loan to buy for rafinha would be good business provided he stays injury free.

Great on the ball and can actually run with it too and boy can he pick a pass.

My only worry is he would play where siggy plays but I can see him fighting for a place with the World Cup in the summer

could be our new arteta

...Marca report Everton are in pursuit of 24 year old Omar Mascarell who plays in midfield for Eintracht Frankfurt. Spaniard who came through the ranks at Real Madrid before a couple of loan spells (including at Derby County).

Last edited:
...16 days, so I suppose we’re into the 2nd half of the January transfer window. Here’s a summary of rumours for this Tuesday morning;

- Sam Allardyce has told the Daily Mail that he doesn’t know where he’ll play Theo Walcott until the deal is done. Paul Joyce from The Times says the transfer is into the final stages of negotiations, whilst the Guardian’s Andy Hunter reports the Toffees are hopeful the deal will be concluded this week.

- MadaboutEPL website links West Ham with a move for Everton midfielder, Tom Davies. The Liverpool Echo say the Hammers have made no bid for the player.

- According to 4th Official, both Burnley and Newcastle are readying bids for Everton’s Aaron Lennon.

- BetVictor have installed Everton as joint favourites to sign Bournmouth’s 35 year old striker, Jermain Defoe, in the January transfer window.

- The Express suggests Leeds are leading Everton in the race to sign Forest Green Rovers 17 year old defensive midfielder, Jordon Stevens.

- Starsport report Everton interest in Manchester United’s 22 year old Left Back, Luke Shaw, and could launch a loan move this month.

Hasn't Walcott already said not that long ago that he's sick of being played out wide, and wants a more central role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back