January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both going to a top 6 club. We are not a draw to these players in high demand

As are every player in world football according to the rags.

6 LB positions up for grabs for the top 6 clubs - Robertson has 1, Rose another, Chelsea have Alonso thats 3, Utd have Shaw, City have the Brazilian lad.

Seriously we stand as much chance as anyone of signing either of those - especially Tierney.

With an Actual LB and Coleman coming back, we would look a lot better on paper. Need Keane to remember how to play football again and we could be a really good side. Just need that left back sorted or the whole team remains disjointed as players have to come out of position to cover that side of the pitch.

Pickford
Coleman Holgate keane LB
Gueye
Davies. Sigurdsson
Walcott. Tosun. Bolasie/lookman

Would have a nice mix of youth, experience, energy and looks balanced.

Just need to get that LB now.

One of the guys of Tef who mentioned before Christmas we were in for for tosun, Walcott and Shaw now says it will be hard to get shaw and we are interested in a left back from Barcelona B team

Ashley young is back, will be interesting to see how many start he gets at LB now shaw is playing (I am sure he was playing LB until recently).

Well if the lads on TEF are to be believed, it is probably Marc Cucurella (19 year old)

Just to remind people, Barcelona B play in the Spanish second division not a Premier League 2 equivalent. I think we have been linked with this guy before aswell.

Someone mentioned getting players in on loan from Italy (or, imo Germany too). Concur completely.

Think I'd swerve the Spanish league as I feel like there's not much emphasis on ACTUALLY defending.

Someone mentioned getting players in on loan from Italy (or, imo Germany too). Concur completely.

Think I'd swerve the Spanish league as I feel like there's not much emphasis on ACTUALLY defending.
Watch Barcelona or Atletico play and say there isn't an emphasis on defending...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back