Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, Michael Keane is very fast. He's tall, athletic, and fast. He's looked lost out there at times and hasn't been healthy, that's for sure. But I know there were folks at Burnley that stated he was the second fastest guy in the team behind Andre Gray. Now whether or not Sam rates him is another story. But Williams is not good and can't continue to play.
Williams one booking from a ban. That will come and keane will come In and I think himself and Mason will form a very good partnership

@Stephenlloyd often doubts my info and attacks me but I just have to brush haters like him off and continue to have faith in the information I provide the community with.

Number one spot is reserved though and I can't claim to have anywhere near the ITK ability as @Moomin, who I'm sure will go on to prove yet again in the January transfer window that he is far and away the most legitimate source on here.

Don't forget @neil999 too.

I'm led to believe, that he assists with house hunting for prospective signings, so his info is good.

Don't forget @neil999 too.

I'm led to believe, that he assists with house hunting for prospective signings, so his info is good.

no he doesn't.

@neil999 works at the Adelphi as a bag handler.

everton use the Adelphi for all our transfer targets.

neil actually carried Niasse's lidl carry bag up the 3 flights of stairs for him when he came for his induction.

THIS is where he gets his info from

*taps nose

no he doesn't.

@neil999 works at the Adelphi as a bag handler.

everton use the Adelphi for all our transfer targets.

neil actually carried Niasse's lidl carry bag up the 3 flights of stairs for him when he came for his induction.

THIS is where he gets his info from

*taps nose

That's nothing more than slander and I respectfully request that you withdraw those remarks, pending the threat of legal action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back