Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Dembele actually good? Seriously, I've never seen him play.

He'd be awful in the PL. Injury prone and only made to look good by the god-awful standard of the Scottish league. Spending £30-40m on him would be an absolute joke on our part, may as well chuck £30-40m at Chris Wood.

I reckon majority of people on here shouting for him are going based off what everyone else says and have never actually seen him play.

Is Dembele actually good? Seriously, I've never seen him play.

Looked good at Fulham ( I think they were League 1 when he was there) looks good at Celtic, I guess the biggest question mark is over, is he good enough for the premier league? Same as every player who plays outside the premier league.

Linked with CB Stefan de Vrij today, Moyes tried to sign him, many moons ago, currently in Italy, but fancy’s ago at the premiership (allegedly)

Gameiro is supposed to be available for £20m and we are joint favourites to sign him with Valencia to sign him and, as they have no cash, that should make us the sane choice.

N’Zonzi is back in London today, the press think it is because he is meeting with us and Arsenal, but he is probably coming to see his son again, like last month.

He'd be awful in the PL. Injury prone and only made to look good by the god-awful standard of the Scottish league. Spending £30-40m on him would be an absolute joke on our part, may as well chuck £30-40m at Chris Wood.

I reckon majority of people on here shouting for him are going based off what everyone else says and have never actually seen him play.

Proven in the Championship as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back