Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
An agreement should be in place with a new manager and that fat tit Walsh should be pursuing his targets now

But that’s the case, Fat Sam is about to get a war chest and he’s spunkinh £25-£27m on 2 season Turkish wonder who lacks pace

Clear evidence that our Brexit voting, pie eating, gravy snorting manager will lead us into next season

I'd be very happy if we got rid of 75% of our squad to be honest.
Nowadays there's not one player I'd be bothered about leaving, I was disappointed to see Deloufeu and to an extent Lukaku's (but didn't like his attitude towards us) further back I was sad to see Arteta and when big Dunk went to Newcastle, then the obvious one Rooney. But now this shower I see anyone leaving is better for the club, it's quite hard to pick a decent player out of the lot of then, Pickford is probably the best and that tells you something. Deep down I don't think our players are bad players, but they have zero idea how to play as a team, at this moment in time 3 managers have found that out.

An agreement should be in place with a new manager and that fat tit Walsh should be pursuing his targets now

But that’s the case, Fat Sam is about to get a war chest and he’s spunkinh £25-£27m on 2 season Turkish wonder who lacks pace

Clear evidence that our Brexit voting, pie eating, gravy snorting manager will lead us into next season

It’s going to cost us nxt season abouts £500 mill to just get near 7th

People still talk about SA not being here after the end of this season and yet the board have sanctioned a bid of 25m for a Turkish striker that most of us never heard of before, in addition it looks as if we will sign N'Nzonzi if possible and we are also looking for a left back, all to be signed by Sam, but he will only be here until May...?
wasn't that the point of a DOF?

Gravy snorting lol just spat my cuppa out then lol

lol well moshiri wanted him so he’s guna have to empty his pockets for that and then to rebuild all over again AGAIN!

It’s getting dangerous now matty, we are lumbering large amounts of staffing debt onto the books. Poor players on long contracts and a big turnover of management teams with hefty payouts

It’s all going a bit QPR and there’s no direction, just Gravy Train Steve strolling around and launching large sums at anyone who looks his way

It’s getting dangerous now matty, we are lumbering large amounts of staffing debt onto the books. Poor players on long contracts and a big turnover of management teams with hefty payouts

It’s all going a bit QPR and there’s no direction, just Gravy Train Steve strolling around and launching large sums at anyone who looks his way

We’re doomed mate. I’ve never ever felt so low as a supporter as I do now and I’m talking about of the field here to. There’s just no direction anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back