Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he was injured for ages like

True - maybe a more accurate summary would be he's been fit and at least on the bench for 14 games, he's played 22 mins or less in 11 of those games (not got on the pitch in 3 of those and wasn't selected when fit for the squad in another)- given that includes over the 'hectic' Christmas schedule, it doesn't bode well for him being an integral part of the first team really. 3 CL games he's been eligible for - played less than 20 mins in all 3 (not played at all 1 of those).

We need players who can carry the ball up the pitch and create, right now right now we have a squad full of ball winners.

Vlasic and Lookman are the only two who stand out, maybe Dowell too as he has a knack of being able to go past people despite not appearing that quick. But yeah need one who is a lot more experienced whilst hopefully all 3 develop into more rounded players

..funny you say that, when Vlasic played centrally against Arsenal he did the ‘Barkley things’. His running style reminded me lots of Wilshire with his low Centre of gravity, he went past people and made ground. He gave the ball away the led to an Arsenal goal but I thought the performance showed real potential.

Brother REALLY rates Vlasic and thinks he has the potential to be a cracking player for us.

Hopefully we see him given a bit of an extended run into a more settled and balanced side - with hopefully a few additions to enable that balance

I don't think he's been running his contract down on purpose just so the club get less money.

I genuinely reckon he wants a move to Spurs, which is why he turned down Chelsea in the summer in the hopes they come back in for him. Maybe he'll end up at Chelsea anyway, however, I still wouldn't call him a rat just for not moving in the summer.
He is either thick and doing what his agent wants or is purely in it for the money.

Either him or his agent must know that Chelsea are only signing him because he's cheap and will probably sell him on in the summer.

From what I can remember Ross has a good game in 3-4 matches. I think he will find it difficult to sustain a place in the Spurs or Chelsea team.

Chelsea have Hazard and Willian and Spurs with Ericsson Dembele and Lamala so I wish him luck going up against that.

Does anyone really know why his off ? The last I heard he didn’t like Koeman having a pop at him.
Gangsters mate

I would like us to sign Angelino, a 21 year old Spanish left back. Owned by Man City but currently on loan at NAC Breda.
Ultra attacking, great dribbler.

And Kik Perie, a 17 year old centre back playing in Holland. Left footed, brilliant on the ball, would need 3 years or so more to fill out but he will be a top player.

I would like us to sign Angelino, a 21 year old Spanish left back. Owned by Man City but currently on loan at NAC Breda.

And Kik Perie, a 17 year old centre back playing in Holland. Left footed, brilliant on the ball, would need 3 years or so more to fill out but he will be a top player.

Yeah im gonna be honest we dont really have 3 years, have you even seen Martina at Left back?

Does @Zatara know that you're scouting youngsters ?

He won't be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back