Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
....into the 7th day of the January transfer window and here’s the rumours for this Sunday morning:

- Greek club, Olympiakos, have revealed via their Twitter account that they have reached an agreement with Everton for the transfer of Kevin Mirallas. The player is still to undergo a medical and the report doesn’t say if the deal is a loan or permanent move. The Daily Mail suggests Olympiakos want a loan deal with a view to a permanent £5m transfer but Everton prefer a permanent arrangement.

- ThisisFootball website say Everton are keen to sign another striker this month with Celtic’s Moussa Dembele and West Ham’s Diafra Sakho the key targets. Allardyce originally planned to use Kevin Mirallas as part of a deal to bring Sakho to Goodison but that collapsed when Mirallas agreed a £4m to Olympiakos.

- According to The Daily Mirror, Everton are plotting further transfer activity with moves for Swansea defender Alfie Mawson and Watford midfielder, Adoulaye Dacoure.

- The Mirror also report Crystal Palace are interested in Everton’s Oumar Niasse.

I would never deal with swansea ever again. Sick of them upping the price once the deal has been agreed on already.let them be relagated and never to be seen again

....into the 7th day of the January transfer window and here’s the rumours for this Sunday morning:

- Greek club, Olympiakos, have revealed via their Twitter account that they have reached an agreement with Everton for the transfer of Kevin Mirallas. The player is still to undergo a medical and the report doesn’t say if the deal is a loan or permanent move. The Daily Mail suggests Olympiakos want a loan deal with a view to a permanent £5m transfer but Everton prefer a permanent arrangement.

- ThisisFootball website say Everton are keen to sign another striker this month with Celtic’s Moussa Dembele and West Ham’s Diafra Sakho the key targets. Allardyce originally planned to use Kevin Mirallas as part of a deal to bring Sakho to Goodison but that collapsed when Mirallas agreed a £4m to Olympiakos.

- According to The Daily Mirror, Everton are plotting further transfer activity with moves for Swansea defender Alfie Mawson and Watford midfielder, Adoulaye Dacoure.

- The Mirror also report Crystal Palace are interested in Everton’s Oumar Niasse.
Have to say that list of targets is decidedly underwhelming and that’s being charitable.

Where did Smalling, lescott, Stones come from...Fulham, Wolves and Barnsley wasnt it ?? 2 already have a title or two to their name and ones just about to have his first. Its not where the players come from...it has to be about the players attitude and skill that counts. That Mawson looks a beast to me, Him n Holgate ...i think so.

Haven't seen loads of Mawson. Can anyone fill me in?

Strong, Nippy....but mainly from what I have seen.....a physical specimen.

....6ft 2in, 23 years of age. His goal scoring record is actually very good and he is a threat in the opposition box. I think it was him who set up Swansea’s goal at Goodison a few weeks ago. I’d actually prefer him to Keane, not sure about having them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back