Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone who suggests Wayne Rooney, England's all time goal scorer and League, FA Cup and European Cup winner, isn't or hasn't been world class probably has a footballing opinion on a par with Danny Murphy.

Southall, Rooney, Lineker, Ball, Wilson, there's 5 world class football players since the 60s already. ezpz

I would put kanchelskis in there too.

Knowing our luck we'll sell a bundle of them,

have a great second half of the season finish 7th

and buy them all back again at higher prices for next years youtha cup.

Silva at anything £30 million or under would be a risk worth taking imo but he doesnt look the BSA type of centre forward.

Would be happy with a £20 million punt at Dembele. Why we havent gone in for Tierney yet I dont know.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42614998

According to this Oumar, Sandro all going if the right offer is made. Surely we need another a striker if true, so maybe more to Silva rumour than we thought. Shaping up to be an interesting window.

Cos of your avatar I read this as if you were a new Besiktas-come-Everton fan with little command of the English language and "Oumar" was how Google had translated "journalist" for you. Sandro is "all going" if the right offer is made, cannot disagree with the sentiment at hand.

Silva at anything £30 million or under would be a risk worth taking imo but he doesnt look the BSA type of centre forward.

Would be happy with a £20 million punt at Dembele. Why we havent gone in for Tierney yet I dont know.
What’s silva like can’t recall ever seeing him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back