Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re being laughed at by Leicester fans for thinking we can take Vardy from them. This is how low we are as a club right now.

They can laugh all the want. Mahrez will be gone in the summer, as will Demarai Gray. Their backline will be another year older and slower. They aren't a draw for decent players. They certainly won't be laughing in the near future.

I’d hardly call Klassen and Sandro veterans.
I want them kept but a lot of lids want them sold

I agree, keep Klassen, Sandro, Lookman and give them game time as subs, give them a chance to build some confidence, give them time to adjust to premier league football.

Sell / Loan now Buy / Loan now

Stec Left back
Schniederlin
Besic
Lennon
Niasse

Sell / Replace in the Summer

Robles
Jags
Williams
McCarthy

He was Chelsea’s best player according to what I previously posted, yet a bunch of other posters made up that he played poorly. He’s also playing left wing back.

Bernat hasn’t played more than a half playing back all year. Hasn’t played since November. And played wing when he did. He’s also a midget.
He played well for Chelsea once in a match they lost so we should sign him? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back