Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which thread has he said that? Can't see anything?
He has said he can see business between palace and us, and had been told benteke was on the way out, it was an option not said as fact.
It was another poster who put 2 and 2 together, not him.

Banned on here so no chance of him coming on here to defend anything he has said or heard , I know him well and he isn't remotely interested in what anybody thinks of him on here.
Not a daydreamer he knows people in the press , club and a load of ex players, so hears the odd bits of info, not always correct but he isn't making it up in his head like some attention seeking loon.
Not having a go at you chopper6 by the way mate, sorry if it looks a bit off.

Just reading about registering Garbutt and the 25 player limit.
If we have long term injuries such as McArthy. Mori etc, if we don't register them does that free up places in that 25 man squad?

Benteke is a top player in a system that suits him. It kind of looks like whatever system we try to play would fit him so I'd be all for it if the deal was right.

Such a shame that we haven't had a manager to try Sandro in a actual football system though. Hopefully it would only be a loan if he does go and we can look to try again in the summer should Sam leave.

I wasn't keen on Shaw early in the window but it's got to the point that we need a left back so badly it would be the best signing of all time.

Rumours that N'Zonzi might be coming in the summer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back