Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 24 hours has all been very 'meh' really hasn't it? Doesn't help that some quality players from around Europe are being traded between more affluent clubs in the meantime..

Just watch Liverpool go and sign somebody absolutely ace and far superior to Sigurdsson for about 30m tomorrow. That'll top it all off nicely.

I have been pretty critical of the club in my posts today.

but even so, what team announces their long awaited (7 months) new striker at half time in the FA Cup derby whilst losing?!
The same sort of team that would announce a left back half way through a game where a 3rd rate right back is playing as left back and getting torn a new one as the opposing winger has the freedom of Goodison Park?

Which of the players I mentioned have 'come to the Premier League to play for' Spurs the RS or Chelsea mate? I'll wait.
It's the level where they ended up.Which of our current crop will make it to that level? Lets face it other than Lukaku (the jury is still out on Stones) players we sign go down hill rather than improve.And one of the players you mentioned,preferred lots of time warming Spurs bench rather than join us.

Or announcing that we've just sold Schneiderlin and dragging him off at half time;).

How to change boos to cheers in one swift move.
If they did that, I would be chuckling as hard as when Moshiri went nutso at the AGM. In fact, can we get someone dressed up as a hammer whilst driving a taxi to hold up his number when he's getting substituted off.

I would sign Brozovic before Nzonzi. A far better player technically and offers much more on the ball. I'd replace Gueye too if I was in charge. He's grossly overrated by our fanbase. Our midfield is our biggest weakness. Certainly not a strength like some of our fans delude themselves into thinking.

Gueye is our best player by a mile. Without him, we cannot get the ball back from anyone and our backline is badly exposed. Did you not watch the WBA game?

And this idea that a midfield anchor or box to box player won't come to Everton is silly. Doucoure is at Watford. These players are not THAT rare.

Dendoncker is also yet another SLOW decent midfielder that we don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back