Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortuantely for me I have no idea what you are talking about!

200w.gif

Need some lefty's in the squad I reckon, if we bring in a right footed striker or winger it'll just add to the lack of balance in the squad

You're going to see a contraction in transfer fees in the next 18 months. We should not be over paying in January or the summer imo. Quantiave easing has had a skewing effect on the amount of money slushing around football in Europe. This is set to end soon and credit will become more expensive as interest rates rise. I don't expect us to be net spending massively in the next few windows.

Brands will need to pull out some rabbits from hats in the next 2 years or so. Which I guess is why he his here.

Anybody mentioned

Today?

No

Good.

It shows the mental age of some fans that a 26 year old pacey striker that has 6 goals this season and can score with left foot, right foot and with his head is frowned upon solely because he is owned by the RS.

Same grown men who probably were crying on twitter because Koemans chrimbo tree was red.

It shows the mental age of some on GOT that a 25 year old striker that has 6 goals this season and can score with left foot, right foot and with his head is frowned upon because he is owned by the RS.

Same grown men who probably were crying on twitter because Koemans chrimbo tree was red.

Don’t care who he’s played for just care he’s not good enough for where we want to be.

You disagree? Or would you like him to be leading the line next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back