Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes for sure they are a team happy to move players on. That is their model really, well scouted younger players coming in (same with Salzburg as well), at very competitive fees.

You never know with quoted fees though, ofthen they are far from the mark. I think Leipzig paid about 12 million for him. He is on a long contract though, so no big rush for them to sell. But still I would be surprised if he would go for as much as the figurese mentioned if he goes at all. At the right price, nice young player though.

Werner would be perfect to be honest. He has the strength and attitude for a fight too!
Goodison crowd in full flow would frighten him and he would ask to be taken off
I kid you not , he has history for it

Goodison crowd in full flow would frighten him and he would ask to be taken off
I kid you not , he has history for it

cos of the Besiktas thing?

No offense to premier league clubs, but the noise and atmosphere within grounds in the prem doesn't often get anywhere near the level of constant noise levels it does at grounds in Germany where he has to go and play season in season out. He'd be fine ;)

cos of the Besiktas thing?

No offense to premier league clubs, but the noise and atmosphere within grounds in the prem doesn't often get anywhere near the level of constant noise levels it does at grounds in Germany where he has to go and play season in season out. He'd be fine ;)
Even if it did, he wouldn't have to worry about that at GP

We aint signing Riqui Puig. He is teeny and even on a buyback type deal to get him ready for first team I don't think they would send him to the Prem league to get battered and broken. I know Iniesta was tiny too, but Puig will need to bulk up in the next couple years. Looks class though.

I am firmly in the we are not signing anybody in Jan camp. It's a nice camp.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ayers-replace-ageing-striker-Luis-Suarez.html

Suggesting replacements for Suarez

Dolberg - Ajax
Pepe - Lille
Werner - Leipzig
Gomez - Celta Vigo
Piatek - Genoa
Jovic - Eintracht frankfurt on loan from Benfica
Silva - Sevilla on loan from Milan

@Nymzee isnt Pepe a right winger?

I wonder if we have a similar list...

He is but he’s played up top before, albeit to a lesser degree of success, he’s really, really good though.

Last night’s goal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back