Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t care who he’s played for just care he’s not good enough for where we want to be.

You disagree? Or would you like him to be leading the line next year?

Dont want him leading the line but I definitely would take him as a squad player. We need quality not just in the starting 11 but also on the bench if we are to improve.

Likely Niasse, Tosun and Sandro will all be gone over the next 2 windows so for me we ideally could do with 2 forwards coming in (top quality one in Janaury) and a 2nd choice in the summer. Ings would fit the bill.

Dont want him leading the line but I definitely would take him as a squad player. We need quality not just in the starting 11 but also on the bench if we are to improve.

Likely Niasse, Tosun and Sandro will all be gone over the next 2 windows so for me we ideally could do with 2 forwards coming in (top quality one in Janaury) and a 2nd choice in the summer. Ings would fit the bill.

Not for me so we’ll agree to disagree on Ings

Doesnt he sign as a perm for Southampton in Jan, for sommet like £20m?

Think so. All things considered Saints have got themselves a good deal there providing they keep him fit at that price when players like Tosun and Mitrovic have gone for £27 million+

Well you say that, but I would assume he will be on LFC level wages, and his fitness record aint all that is it? Anyrate, not coming here in a month of blue moons.

Somewhat skeptical that we will sign the striker that we all agree is needed in this window, unless Brands and Silva produce a signing that has already has a proven scoring record, of whom we are unaware, or a player who "won't come to Everton" as quoted earlier in the thread. Hope to be proved wrong, but it could be that we will rely on Tosun and DCL until next summer (think Niasse will be sold btw). Anyone in the squad whom we can convert into a 25 goal boss slotter? No? I don't think so either. Prove me wrong Marcel.....please.

Somewhat skeptical that we will sign the striker that we all agree is needed in this window, unless Brands and Silva produce a signing that has already has a proven scoring record, of whom we are unaware, or a player who "won't come to Everton" as quoted earlier in the thread. Hope to be proved wrong, but it could be that we will rely on Tosun and DCL until next summer (think Niasse will be sold btw). Anyone in the squad whom we can convert into a 25 goal boss slotter? No? I don't think so either. Prove me wrong Marcel.....please.

Marcel doesnt fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back