Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

No team outside the top 6 has 2 quality strikers mate otherwise they would be in the top 6.

If Brands goes out and unearths a boss sub player who scores 20 a season and is happy to be a bit part player happy days... however I doubt that'll happen so Wilson vs DCL/Tosun and it's big Callum all day long!

Don’t know about that wouldn’t turn my nose up Arnoutovic and Hernandez or Wilson and King.

Not as a first choice centre forward however I would 100% take him as a squad option.

If we finish top 7 we are getting Europa League and will need atleast 3 strikers on the books - Sandro, Niasse and Tosun will all be gone in the next 2 windows (and hopefully DCL).

We will be lucky to sign 1 top quality striker never mind convincing a 2nd one to come sit on our bench. A player like Ings/King/Wilson who can contribute 12-15 goals a season from the bench would be very shrewd business.

People laugh but thats because he's from the RS if he was on loan from Arsenal or Chelsea most people wouldn't be bothered.

We are crying out for someone who can come off the bench at 70 minutes and actually have the pace, power and ability to win us games when we are level/losing.

Liverpool were stupid enough to buy into his Burnley hype, he's back at his level now hence why he's started scoring again. We seriously need to get away from buying bang average strikers if we want to seriously make a challenge

You see I didnt even know Coleman scored an own goal the other day till I came home and saw it on the tele.

THATS WHEN I WAS AT GOODISON FOR A GAME MATE COS SUPERBLOOS ONLY GO HOME GAMES, WOOLS GO TO AWAYS COS ITS NEARER TO HOME
Where did you sit, in the toilet? I was at the other end and saw it

I know what a good Striker looks like and it doesnt look like Danny Ings.

Besides, Southampton would probably want 40m or so for him, im almost certain Brands could do much better for 40m.

I wont be fielding anymore questions on Danny freaking Ings.

Saints don’t own him mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back