Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want him to stay at Palace then lol

Who would you compare him to ?
Given our perennial struggles I can't see him staying with us forever. Neither can I see him joining Everton. His form has dipped slightly over the past 2-3 games but he is the best RB I've ever seen at Palace.

Given our perennial struggles I can't see him staying with us forever. Neither can I see him joining Everton. His form has dipped slightly over the past 2-3 games but he is the best RB I've ever seen at Palace.
He's really good but he's still under a season of total games in the Premier League so I'd so it's early to even think about an Everton type going for him. That said the "Big 6" are mostly set at RB except Chelsea and possibly United depending on how that Dalot gets on and what happens in the backroom at Old Trafford. So I also feel like Everton might have a chance to get him if he can keep playing well for the rest of this year.

I have a Palace supporting friend so I see them more than most probably and I'll say he does do some things every game that are really impressive. He totally shut down Digne who is actually a weirdly effective creative player so far this season. Good signs but it's still early for him.

...the Guardian quote Silva as saying he has no intention of moving Jagielka on in January.
No real point in moving him given no one would pay much of a fee for someone his age and trying to get someone to take his wages that is also at his current level is probably not happening. Let him see out his contract and move on.

He's really good but he's still under a season of total games in the Premier League so I'd so it's early to even think about an Everton type going for him. That said the "Big 6" are mostly set at RB except Chelsea and possibly United depending on how that Dalot gets on and what happens in the backroom at Old Trafford. So I also feel like Everton might have a chance to get him if he can keep playing well for the rest of this year.

I have a Palace supporting friend so I see them more than most probably and I'll say he does do some things every game that are really impressive. He totally shut down Digne who is actually a weirdly effective creative player so far this season. Good signs but it's still early for him.

Surely it would only be us and United in for him yes...Dalot can play both sides so i wouldnt be surprised if they went for him.

Wonder how much he would go for...

Surely it would only be us and United in for him yes...Dalot can play both sides so i wouldnt be surprised if they went for him.

Wonder how much he would go for...
Chelsea too. Azpilicueta is a fantastic player but he is getting a bit on in years and probably not the attacking threat the Sarri is going to want. It wouldn't surprise me if they were to try given he's a London lad. His fee will be ridiculous if Palace don't go down. They have no reason to sell and will handle it just like they did Zaha.

No real point in moving him given no one would pay much of a fee for someone his age and trying to get someone to take his wages that is also at his current level is probably not happening. Let him see out his contract and move on.

...I think it’s much more to do with Silva wanting him as back-up. Jagielka would certainly be in demand, there wouldn’t be a fee involved and a club would offer him a tidy signing fee and 2 year contract. I imagine Silva values having him available and around USM FF.

You see I didnt even know Coleman scored an own goal the other day till I came home and saw it on the tele.

THATS WHEN I WAS AT GOODISON FOR A GAME MATE COS SUPERBLOOS ONLY GO HOME GAMES, WOOLS GO TO AWAYS COS ITS NEARER TO HOME
Don't know were you sit but I was in the paddock near to the St end and I clearly see it was an og.
Secondly Bootle born and bred so if that makes me a Wool then baa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back