Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wan Bissaka is not available in January, which I highly doubt he will be more like a bidding war in the summer.
How about Victor Moses on loan for Right Back cover?
He can also play the Wingback role very adequately.
Surely can't do much worse than Seamus at the moment ?

The ultra aggressive posting style, says you could be onto something there.

Think ive been accused of being about 5 different posters since I posted about thinking Ings is a decent striker.

I either control half of GOT's accounts or perhaps some on here are a tad paranoid/obsessed.

As I said to one of the lads claiming I was a Red I'll happily meet for a pint before Spurs game if people need my fingerprint and dental records...

Think ive been accused of being about 5 different posters since I posted about thinking Ings is a decent striker.

I either control half of GOT's accounts or perhaps some on here are a tad paranoid/obsessed.

As I said to one of the lads claiming I was a Red I'll happily meet for a pint before Spurs game if people need my fingerprint and dental records...

lol

If we get a striker in, with the type of player that's usually available in January, is he going to be able to get more goals up top than Richarlison is managing and will he be able to draw centre backs into fouls and out of position like he can?

We probably do get more out of Richarlison as a winger because he has more of a chance to take on defenders and use his physical presence against them more effectively, but given that he's probably a better striker now than many that are being suggested I'd rather we bring in a wide man who's an actual goal threat and puts fear into teams. As much as everything's moaning for a striker, the central areas (Sigurdsson and Richarlison) is the only place goals are coming from whereas very little threat is coming from the wings.

Zola saying Chelsea are interested in Callum Wilson - I like him but he'd be a risk with the fact that both of his kness have exploded in the past few years.

If we get a striker in, with the type of player that's usually available in January, is he going to be able to get more goals up top than Richarlison is managing and will he be able to draw centre backs into fouls and out of position like he can?

We probably do get more out of Richarlison as a winger because he has more of a chance to take on defenders and use his physical presence against them more effectively, but given that he's probably a better striker now than many that are being suggested I'd rather we bring in a wide man who's an actual goal threat and puts fear into teams. As much as everything's moaning for a striker, the central areas (Sigurdsson and Richarlison) is the only place goals are coming from whereas very little threat is coming from the wings.

I can see there being something in the links with Gabriel barbosa on loan

If Wan Bissaka is not available in January, which I highly doubt he will be more like a bidding war in the summer.
How about Victor Moses on loan for Right Back cover?
He can also play the Wingback role very adequately.
Surely can't do much worse than Seamus at the moment ?
Oh right maybe a cut down fee then as he is not in Sarri's plans.

I think we can do better than Moses lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back