Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what people were saying about Mina!

Throw in a cheeky 40mil bid and see what happens
We’ve got other positions to prioritise. I’d be massively surprised if we go spending £40m on a centre back.

He’s a very good player though.

Think him and De jong would be £60mil each.

Its an interesting question though, if we were able to sign a player for £60mil who would be potentially world class should we do so and then not strengthen in 2 positions for 12months to cover the outlay?

I think we can do better than Moses lol

Don't think he would be a bad option for now, going to be limited who we can buy in January and hes better than Coleman at the moment id say that was an improvement to a weak position in the squad at this point.

Long term yes has to be better than Moses but at 27 it wouldn't be the end of the world to get him on the cheap. We could then spend more on a much needed striker.

Don't think he would be a bad option for now, going to be limited who we can buy in January and hes better than Coleman at the moment id say that was an improvement to a weak position in the squad at this point.

Long term yes has to be better than Moses but at 27 it wouldn't be the end of the world to get him on the cheap. We could then spend more on a much needed striker.

Id play pretty much anyone in the current squad over Moses...Kenny and Coleman are both better.

I watched a huge number of chelsea games since feb as my friend drags me out to watch in the pub where theyre televised...if he played we would both be in awe of how bad he is.

If neither Kenny or Coleman were available then slot Zouma there or even Davies worst case.

Dont forget signing moses means we would have to sell him too...plenty of far better players around.

Id play pretty much anyone in the current squad over Moses...Kenny and Coleman are both better.

I watched a huge number of chelsea games since feb as my friend drags me out to watch in the pub where theyre televised...if he played we would both be in awe of how bad he is.

If neither Kenny or Coleman were available then slot Zouma there or even Davies worst case.

Dont forget signing moses means we would have to sell him too...plenty of far better players around.

He was one the best around when they won the league in the wingback position, you could argue that him and alonso were an integral part of Conte's team at the time.

He's fell on deaf ears this year with Sarri and his new system, that doesn't mean hes finished though certainly not at 27 either.

I feel he would improve our right side at this point of the season.

I also don't think we would need to sell him as he could offer a decent squad position for a number of years as we improve.

No offence but digging out some random blokes post from 3 years ago and accusing someone of being them because they mention the same footballer (OMG such a coincidence) is a bit weird mate.

But to answer your question no im not Matthew Mcfly or whoever you think I am. 3 years ago I spent the majority of my spare time goosing in popworld not on GOT... now im washed up lol:pint2:

Not really. As i read along the previous pages I was thinking the posting style was similar. Took a few seconds to search and copy that. The summer of Zat/Adversus tosh posting bonanza is not something Id like to see again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back