Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
L'equipe running a story that PSG are indeed speaking with Ganas representatives...
L'equipe tend to be pretty good as an information source, so it would suggest that there maybe something in this. That does'nt mean we are going to sell however, especially without any kind of replacement lined up and i don't see us getting Doucoure, certainly not in the winter window and if we do it's going to cost Iceland type money, and that type of money needs to go on a forward minded player.

I've now seen links to Gana, McCarthy and Schneiderlin leaving over the course of 48 hours. You'd imagine there will be an incoming DM if all three leave or even two.
L'equipe tend to be pretty good as an information source, so it would suggest that there maybe something in this. That does'nt mean we are going to sell however, especially without any kind of replacement lined up and i don't see us getting Doucoure, certainly not in the winter window and if we do it's going to cost Iceland type money, and that type of money needs to go on a forward minded player.
Like him, but he's what, 29? Good money in and we can replace him with a younger one.

If its true and we were able to sell McCarthy, Schneiderlin and Gana in this window i think theres 2 schools of thought:

1 -- It would be very hard to replace them in the January window as other teams wont want to sell + will ask for big money.

2 -- We will have cleared out two 29 year olds and an injury prone player enabling us to effectively replace all 3 with one signing (as 2 arent getting on the bench). This signing may cost a premium amount in Jan, or be a Brands under the radar player, or a loan deal till summer.

If we were able to bring in £40mil from all 3 and save over £200k in wages then i think I would have faith in Brands to work some magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back