Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s a rumours isn’t it?
I don't believe that it is happening at all. But someone out there thinks that Gueye is good enough to play for PSG and we have people on here saying he should be dropped for Tom Davies. The point is I don't get why a portion of our fans have to take the "but he isn't a good passer we should sell him and sign Ruben Neves so our midfield opens up like a sieve" viewpoint. It's not just Gana a lot of our players have their flaws amplified and it is just so weird to me that we do this.

He is more than good enough but there are better and we won't let Gana go unless we have a ready made replacement. As others have stated Gana is supreme at breaking up play but he has his weakness of poor contribution. There are players out there that can do as good a job for us....maybe not as good in breaking up play but few are...but certainly better with distribution. It is the way we have to go now. We will lose or willingly lose some of our good players to hopefully get better. It is the way good teams work whereas we keep hold as long as possible to good players rather than looking for better. We seem to be in a position now to hopefully improve on our good players to make us even stronger and better. With the number of decent players we have we are now in a better position for wheeling and dealing....we cannot stand still and be content with an OK team
Some players to scout for potential replacements for me: Tonny Vilhenna, Denis Zakaria, Declan Rice, and of course Doucoure and Ndombele

I don't believe that it is happening at all. But someone out there thinks that Gueye is good enough to play for PSG and we have people on here saying he should be dropped for Tom Davies. The point is I don't get why a portion of our fans have to take the "but he isn't a good passer we should sell him and sign Ruben Neves so our midfield opens up like a sieve" viewpoint. It's not just Gana a lot of our players have their flaws amplified and it is just so weird to me that we do this.

The problem being that the ‘someone out there’ is media idiots who don’t have a clue.

God, no.
He went there purely to make up their English player quota and get a fat pay cheque on the bench. He's far from a quality player and I hope we're never in for him.
I mean he would never be a central figure in a title winning side or anything like that.

The rumor is PSG are interested in Gana and people on here are acting like he's not good enough for us. Can't make this stuff up sometimes.

I'll bite.... He couldn't pass wind. He is crap. A shitter version of Lee carsley. I thought that would be impossible.

Not a chance PSG want him

Spot.
On.

Weird fans we have, I must say.

I don't believe that it is happening at all. But someone out there thinks that Gueye is good enough to play for PSG and we have people on here saying he should be dropped for Tom Davies.

People who say Gueye should be dropped for Davies can go smoke a yule log (to keep it all christmas-ey and all). Complete nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back