Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the difference with Gylfi is, when we signed him he was doing it on an international stage. Also I don't think he "flopped" at Spurs, they just had lots of central midfielders and sent him out on loan, I think they tried to keep him, but he didn't want to go back. I agree that I would rather have Lozano or Dembele. I think Zaha will go to another London club, Arsenal, Spurs or Chelsea.

Wouldn't go anywhere near Dembele no matter how talented he is, the lads an utter melt and would be the surest way to destroy a dressing room unity.

Zaha too flashy is he? No end product lads? Problems with his attitude yeah lads? Everything that's wrong with modern football is he lads?

That Lala playing Right Back for Strasbourg is meant to be on great form this year, could be good competition for Coleman on a free next summer.

This is the old Everton speaking isn't it? Go and lash £38mil on an ex-Barca Right Back please Brands x

The French league is like the Dutch in that it's so hit and miss when buying a player. Would be very nervous if we paid the £20m quoted in the papers.

We won't be lashing out anything on a 28yo journeyman player from france mate, it'd be completely against the model they have been following since they both arrived, of reducing the overall age, getting rid of dead weight etc

Every position we have brought in so far has been one where not only was the quality improved but the age of player was considerably lower than the player they where replacing in the starting 11.

To be fair, id be happy if we got Gomes only in January permanently, that a key signing in a key area.

The difference in performance and results since he came in makes him priority no 1.

How much is it worth?

Id wager between 20-30 million.

To be honest if they asked for £35m then he’s worth paying it. He’s going to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back