Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a big difference though

Yeah, or we could end up with sandro again who will cost us 20m and still get no fee. Dzeko is a quality finisher , excellent technically and can bring others into play , he’s actually won things to which is good. We can’t attract the players we need when they’re in their prime so it’s either when they’re young and hope for the best or as a short term signing like dzeko for two years I think it’s worth it. If he can help get us near the top six for the next season or two then we can hopefully attract a decent striker when he leaves

Big sam on talksport saying we were in for Aubameyang last January but never got off the ground through how much it would have cost.......should av bust the bank.

Also said there were 97 players over 3 teams and had to punt a lot out then , its no different now. ......mindboggling !

Only Everton could identify a proven 60m striker and have the idea that we could do a deal for 30m. Why even “ be in for them” if we don’t want to pay top dollar, apparently I’m for Koulibaly too? I take it with a pinch of salt or in this case a mouth full of gravy

Big sam on talksport saying we were in for Aubameyang last January but never got off the ground through how much it would have cost.......should av bust the bank.

Also said there were 97 players over 3 teams and had to punt a lot out then , its no different now. ......mindboggling !
Why would Aubameyang have come to Everton mate

Ha yeah, who would you like up front sam?

Anyone in the world? I'd choose aubameyang.

Ok, for Everton?

We'll get tosun, the best striker in Europe available for the exact price of £22.2m.

Didn’t sam also say that the fans didn’t want him sacked?

And blamed the players for the style of play?

He talks out his backside. He will have been saying we were in for aubameyang to deflect blame onto the board when we didn’t get him so he has more excuses. We were never in for him.

- Talking to Italian radio station, Radio Goal, Everton scout Carlo Jacomuzzi dismissed rumours linking the Toffees with Amadou Diawara from Napoli. Jacomuzzi said “there are many games in Italy where I fall asleep. I went to see Inter v Sassuolo & I did not know what to write in the report for Everton”.

you missed his most telling quote:

"Diawara? I wrote down that there are lots of good players, but Everton do not play in the Champions League, so why should a player leave Napoli to come?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back