Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

No I was suggesting the criticism comes from both sides at the same time, it's nothing to do with middle ground.

You can be angry we’ve been crap for 24 years (well, longer) and want success now but you can also appreciate giving a man more than 6 months to implement his strategies at the club from top to bottom. Anyone giving Brands flack needs to give their head a wobble. Preferably off a bridge.

You can be angry we’ve been crap for 24 years (well, longer) and want success now but you can also appreciate giving a man more than 6 months to implement his strategies at the club from top to bottom. Anyone giving Brands flack needs to give their head a wobble. Preferably off a bridge.
I completely agree, I just don't think the fanbase as a whole is impatient. I've said before that I think Moshiri has increased impatience unfortunately, because he's definitely built expectations up to an extent that i'm not sure is realistic, but in the main I think the fans are remarkably understanding all things considered.

I completely agree, I just don't think the fanbase as a whole is impatient. I've said before that I think Moshiri has increased impatience unfortunately, because he's definitely built expectations up to an extent that i'm not sure is realistic, but in the main I think the fans are remarkably understanding all things considered.

I’d say there are far more bedwetters than rational posters on GoT these days in this and the Brands thread.

I’d say there are far more bedwetters than rational posters on GoT these days in this and the Brands thread.
Yeah that's probably fair, I was talking more about the matchgoing fanbase I suppose. I can sometimes fume on here about things that don't bother me in the slightest in the real world.

*Edited to stay on topic* I don't think we'll be signing anyone any time soon.

Safe to say Gana isn’t going anywhere. PSG enquired about Allan from Napoli and they quoted them at €100m. The best part is PSG are willing to pay that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back