Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're joking, can't really judge a player based on youtube videos

I’m watching his other videos too, nothing special. What I would say is stagnant signing, comes in and do a fairly decent job but nothing spectacular. Status quo signing. I’ll be making an effort to watch his live game just to be fair.

Honestly don’t see anything our current players can’t do.

Nothing stands out that makes me scream sign him.

Ordinary and half decent at best.

....what videos don’t tell us is how a player fits into the system a manager wants to play and how he compliments the players around him. It’s these factors that makes the DoF role so important.

....what videos don’t tell us is how a player fits into the system a manager wants to play and how he compliments the players around him. It’s these factors that makes the DoF role so important.

Still not convince. The natural ability is not exceptional. Natural ability is the fundamental for any game plan. Excellent players is able to make a difference to the team regardless who they play with and what formation that is deploy. I certainly don’t want to see another “he’ll be better with suitable players around him” type of players. We had enough of those. I want a midfielder that can carry the team, which every single one of us is dreaming of.

imagine palace buy bolasie and tosun lol
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back