Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just speculation, but the fact that Moshiri was after Silva before Brands got here makes me question if Brands had any input.

Thanks. I remember - around the time he joined us - reading in an interview with Brands in which he said Moshiri had tried to get him two years previously, and that they'd kept in touch over that time. I just assumed they'd discussed managers to replace Allardyce and that Brands was agreed on Silva. I also assumed Brands and Silva would have been in contact with each other in the months prior to their appointment. (Quite why, having supported Everton since the 60s, I continue to assume any sensible planning, consultation, and joined-up thinking occurs is for a different thread).

Mina appeared to be the most aerially dominant centre half at the World Cup, fairly sure I read zouma was second to Van Dijk last season for percentage of aerial duels won.

I’m really not a Keane fan but he is okay in the air.

It shouldn’t anywhere near this bad.

He got relegated as part of a defence that conceded the most goals in the league.

Wouldn't be signing anyone now with the uncertainty with Silva and his future. Not that we probably would have signed anyone anyway. Just try and get rid of some of the dross and sort the mess out in the summer.

Fulham are odds on to take the drop.

Get Mitrovic off them this window.

WTF is wrong with this director of football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back