Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can accept that we are not going to sign anyone today (i posted something with regards to this before the window even opened) However i am really starting to wonder what this 'project' actually is and if it even exists at all? if it does then those above are making a bloody poor job of overseeing it and i include Brands in that. It is only the second window into Silva's tenure and already we are being hindered from a financial point of view, it's utter nonsense considering our new owner is supposed to be an accountant. Just who was watching over Walsh/Koeman? Mosh, Blue Bill? someone must have been, if not then that just sums up how bad things are being run at the moment. I do understand the current situation and have been led to believe that it's because there will be large scale changes to the club in the summer including a striker (not available till the summer) and another goalkeeper (we are looking by all accounts, it may only be as a backup though) It's all very frustrating though and i can't say that i am overly happy about the way the club is being run at the moment, it's all very average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back