Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

My choice would be Callum Wilson who is quick, keen & scoring in the premiership...

Silva could mould him & he could be a regular scorer at goodison....

Would not cost too much either...

6 goals and 1 assist, fast, scores from both feet and can head the ball.

Count me in maybe if we had that sort of player to bring off the bench instead of Bambi and Tosun we would actually win a few more games...

Let’s just get this clear.

You want Everton to buy Danny ings?

For real?

Let’s just get this clear.

You want Everton to buy Danny ings?

For real?

Not as a first choice centre forward however I would 100% take him as a squad option.

If we finish top 7 we are getting Europa League and will need atleast 3 strikers on the books - Sandro, Niasse and Tosun will all be gone in the next 2 windows (and hopefully DCL).

We will be lucky to sign 1 top quality striker never mind convincing a 2nd one to come sit on our bench. A player like Ings/King/Wilson who can contribute 12-15 goals a season from the bench would be very shrewd business.

People laugh but thats because he's from the RS if he was on loan from Arsenal or Chelsea most people wouldn't be bothered.

We are crying out for someone who can come off the bench at 70 minutes and actually have the pace, power and ability to win us games when we are level/losing.

My choice would be Callum Wilson who is quick, keen & scoring in the premiership...

Silva could mould him & he could be a regular scorer at goodison....

Would not cost too much either...

We'd have to pay a lot for him.

Bournemouth wouldn't sell their young English striker to a team one point ahead of them for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back