Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there's pretty much no chance, but koulibaly, milik and Allan would be a dream summer window. I don't reckon it's too far fetched that we are actually after them because imo they're that same standard of signing as mina, digne, gomes and Bernard.

I mean there's pretty much no chance, but koulibaly, milik and Allan would be a dream summer window. I don't reckon it's too far fetched that we are actually after them because imo they're that same standard of signing as mina, digne, gomes and Bernard.
Koulibaly is an absolute beast, I’d be amazed if we could pull that one off!! Think it’s more likely Chelsea will get him and we sign Zouma

Koulibaly is an absolute beast, I’d be amazed if we could pull that one off!! Think it’s more likely Chelsea will get him and we sign Zouma

yeah i know, he seems way too good for us, but you never know these days, spurs bought a hell of a lot of players who were a good few levels above them, so why can't we do it?

No chance I'm afraid, Koulibaly is widely regarded as one of the best defenders in world football, Allan is a CL quality player. Only one I can see us having a chance with is Milik

yeah i know, he seems way too good for us, but you never know these days, spurs bought a hell of a lot of players who were a good few levels above them, so why can't we do it?
No harm in trying, just think if he becomes available the elite will be in for him, he’s that good IMO..

Napoli would probably want around 100 mil for Koulibaly (who's is many levels above Mina and most other centre backs for that matter) and above 40 odd for Allan (arguably one of the best DM's about), they'd be far more impressive coups than our summer signings as I massively doubt they'd be interested in coming here

No chance I'm afraid, Koulibaly is widely regarded as one of the best defenders in world football, Allan is a CL quality player. Only one I can see us having a chance with is Milik

Koulibaly is going to be the most expensive defender ever if he leaves Napoli. It will be higher than VVD. Don't see us doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back