Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace again linked to mccarthy on loan in the mail also same news that we will take £20mil for Tosun.

Also Roma are keen on Mancini of Atalanta the 21 year old cb weve been linked with for €25mil.

Ismaïla Sarr. Date of Birth (Age): Feb 25, 1998 (20). Place of Birth: Senegal Saint-Louis. Nationality: Senegal. Height: 1,85 m. Position: Left Winger. Contract ...

If we sign another left winger I am going to assume that Marcel Brands is just Steve Walsh after a hair transplant.

Are these genuine shouts for schneiderlin? Seriously? We did the same with Bolasie at one point. They are useless and have been awful for us. People seem to forget what they were like when they were playing regularly for us. Just because we haven’t seen them play for ages doesn’t mean they magically become better players.

Ismaïla Sarr. Date of Birth (Age): Feb 25, 1998 (20). Place of Birth: Senegal Saint-Louis. Nationality: Senegal. Height: 1,85 m. Position: Left Winger. Contract ...

If we sign another left winger I am going to assume that Marcel Brands is just Steve Walsh after a hair transplant.
I know everyone keeps saying this and i'm in a minority of one, but personally I think a left footed wide player is something we're seriously lacking. It would give us much better balance if we had the option of somebody getting wide and putting crosses in if needed, instead of constantly trying to come infield like we have currently.

I like that Meunièr lad, was very impressed with him at the World Cup.

Hopefully we can get him in the summer - or where possible a decent alternative to provide Coleman with proper competition.

The idea of swapping Gana for him now makes no sense though. He’d be on better wages than Gana and additionally leave us way too short for midfielders.
We have plenty of midfielders, just not good ones. So a swap would not change that, one position strengthened at least. Try the others out but I think this will only show what we know. Including that we need to move Davies on while he will fetch some money, it's hard to see him ever being a top 6 player. He's a pointless player.

I know everyone keeps saying this and i'm in a minority of one, but personally I think a left footed wide player is something we're seriously lacking. It would give us much better balance if we had the option of somebody getting wide and putting crosses in if needed, instead of constantly trying to come infield like we have currently.

I agree completely but YouTube suggests this chap is quite right footed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back