Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said who he was passing to or how far, just that he completed 84% of them.

Next..!

Someone said he is bad at passing , someone replied that he has 84% pass completion to argue the original point, I said that’s because his passes are backwards. Not hard to follow is it? You then say nobody is saying he’s a good passer ? Still following?

Someone said he is bad at passing , someone replied that he has 84% pass completion to argue the original point, I said that’s because his passes are backwards. Not hard to follow is it? You then say nobody is saying he’s a good passer ? Still following?

Your little mission is strange

I can accept that we are not going to sign anyone today (i posted something with regards to this before the window even opened) However i am really starting to wonder what this 'project' actually is and if it even exists at all? if it does then those above are making a bloody poor job of overseeing it and i include Brands in that. It is only the second window into Silva's tenure and already we are being hindered from a financial point of view, it's utter nonsense considering our new owner is supposed to be an accountant. Just who was watching over Walsh/Koeman? Mosh, Blue Bill? someone must have been, if not then that just sums up how bad things are being run at the moment. I do understand the current situation and have been led to believe that it's because there will be large scale changes to the club in the summer including a striker (not available till the summer) and another goalkeeper (we are looking by all accounts, it may only be as a backup though) It's all very frustrating though and i can't say that i am overly happy about the way the club is being run at the moment, it's all very average.

What have you heard on the players in summer? Forward and a keeper? Any other goss?

I can accept that we are not going to sign anyone today (i posted something with regards to this before the window even opened) However i am really starting to wonder what this 'project' actually is and if it even exists at all? if it does then those above are making a bloody poor job of overseeing it and i include Brands in that. It is only the second window into Silva's tenure and already we are being hindered from a financial point of view, it's utter nonsense considering our new owner is supposed to be an accountant. Just who was watching over Walsh/Koeman? Mosh, Blue Bill? someone must have been, if not then that just sums up how bad things are being run at the moment. I do understand the current situation and have been led to believe that it's because there will be large scale changes to the club in the summer including a striker (not available till the summer) and another goalkeeper (we are looking by all accounts, it may only be as a backup though) It's all very frustrating though and i can't say that i am overly happy about the way the club is being run at the moment, it's all very average.
Brands in the summer will start signing young talent around early 20s and start shipping out the crap in the squad. ..

A long term project but better players will come in and short term be sold for massive profit.

What have you heard on the players in summer? Forward and a keeper? Any other goss?
just what i know from before the window, we have our eye on a striker who is not available till the summer (that suggests that maybe it is one of the Germany based players currently trying to compete for a european place) as for a goalkeeper all i heard was we are looking for another option as neither Silva or Brands are 100% sold on Pickford but i have no idea if it's just as backup or to actually replace Pickford.

We have had 3 managers in mega bucks and not one of them thought about getting a decent striker. Bad ownership that
Getting a forward may have reduced that number from 3... your point probably highlights the one fundamental flaw at Everton over the last few seasons.

Like when the rs address the defence and goalkeeper and reap the benefit of the stuff that was already working. We get a striker and take all the pressure off that zonal defence and weakness in defensive midfield.

But we surely have recouped much more in cash than them in player sales. We sold Rom for £90 million and Stones for £40 million alone.

Im pretty certain they offer similiar wages to us so again im at a loss as to why we seem so hamstrung by FFP yet they are free to throw money around.
Those figures I gave you are net spend so include money from player sales and includes Lukaku and Stones sales. Have a look for yourself if you don't believe me (figures on the site are in Euros, I converted to £)...

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-everton/alletransfers/verein/29

https://www.transfermarkt.com/west-ham-united/alletransfers/verein/379

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back