Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if Elton Welsby has friends at the club?

He's tweeted that there is a deal going on with Sunderland at the minute, he's not sure on the player but think it may be Pickford as our interest in Kone has cooled. Says it will be picked up by the papers soon.

More likely to be Jags joining them mate

Bolasie, before his injury, was one of the very few players performing in a team that was struggling badly.
I thought he was the one player that was offering a threat.

I can imagine that he would be very dangerous in a midfield that played as well as it did last Sunday. For instance, there is no comparision between the Barkley of last Sunday and the Barkley of a couple of months ago.
I think Bolasie was supposed to be our version of Mane at Southampton. Not sure his finishing is up to it, but he certainly had pace and tricks.

It's not about not rating him. It's the idiotic excuses for not rating him.

I'm baffled why he gets so much grief yet Del gets away with been tosh for a year, for example...

He didn't set the price tag. Had he stayed fit I'm sure he'd have contributed more than he had - and we'd be saying it was money well spent.

Regardless, he's out now.

Excellent comments I too cannot understand the negative comments about Bolaise, just because of the fee, if he does come back he will remain an asset to the club, he is a great threat

Which are far more insightful than the tosh you come out with.

Reading you ignore Footlong's vaulting of you and write it off as 'out of context' was utter cringe, there was nothing out of context about it, you said he was a bang average signing.

Actually I didnt.

Again, you pop up to slate someone (in this case me)...that's literally all you do on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back