Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the Milan side looks ok this season but if Honda hasnt looked good in a while and isnt up to that league then he wont be able to cut it in a faster league.

That is always a possibility. I just think that sometimes players simply need a second chance. Honda was just a example, id rather have locatelli, niang or bonaventura from them in any case.

This might be unrealistic, but what about Dwight Gayle? He's got a decent goals record for Palace despite a limited role. Plus he's been a goal a game man for Newcastle this year. Given that they have Perez and Mitrovic, if we make Mike Ashley a decent offer, we may be able to pry him away. The big question is, will Rafael's influence block a potential deal?

Always thought gayle had something, but if he played every week he may not be as good as he looks when he comes on as a sub against tired defences for example, solkjsaer (you know the united one) was a super sub but lacked quality as the main man.

Chelsea are not going to offer a new contract to John Obi Mikel. Still only 29. Would love to see us trying to sign him in January. No ACoN for him this year, Nigeria crashed out in qual. Underrated player with great personality. Only on bench in Chelsea due Matic/Kante.

Chelsea are not going to offer a new contract to John Obi Mikel. Still only 29. Would love to see us trying to sign him in January. No ACoN for him this year, Nigeria crashed out in qual. Underrated player with great personality. Only on bench in Chelsea due Matic/Kante.

hes been to the moon and back miles wise. no thanks

I know it's only two games, but I was always sceptical before, but after watching Dundalks two games with Zenit I hope the move for Witsel is not reignited.

Koeman wont give him a run....hes an assist machine when given consistent game time.

He is the most talented player in our squad. those first 4 months of last season he was possibly in the top 3 in the league. Some games he is a complete liability, a forward three of gerri, barkley and mirallas could be world beater or league 1. at least Bolasie seems to be consistent.

Gerri needs to watch Didier Agathe when he was at Celtic. He has limited ability but destroyed teams for 3/4, even in the champions league by being as direct as possible. head down, knock the ball down the line, cross. basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back