Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have Gabbiadini, Schneiderlin and maybe have a punt at getting Cesc or Mkhitaryan on loan if those reports of them being unwanted are true. Imo the biggest hole in the side right now is the lack of creativity and they'd defo help us in that regard.

He is the most talented player in our squad. those first 4 months of last season he was possibly in the top 3 in the league. Some games he is a complete liability, a forward three of gerri, barkley and mirallas could be world beater or league 1. at least Bolasie seems to be consistent.

Gerri needs to watch Didier Agathe when he was at Celtic. He has limited ability but destroyed teams for 3/4, even in the champions league by being as direct as possible. head down, knock the ball down the line, cross. basics.

last match for example bolasie was poor apart from his assist. if thats the benchmark then Deulofeu ticks the box.

@MoutsGoat and all other respected transfer gurus.

My 14 year old nephew, and big Evertonian, loves his scouting...particularly young talents.

He sent me this list of potential targets. Your thoughts so I can pass back feedback from his fellow blues on here?

IMG_0733.webp

Agree with all of this, but the other most natural market for us is to use our place in the food chain to buy the better players from clubs with less pull than us.
Payet from West Ham then, how I'd love to see those cockneys lose their heads like Southampton did when we took Koeman.

Not that I think Payet would sign for us, he obviously is looking for a champions league club as his next stop. Unless he's really missed linking up with Enner Valencia... ;)

Who was the left back we were linked with Brazilian playing for a champions league team think it was ludograts would imagine we may go back in for him if baines injury issues persist

Would anyone be against signing a kopite? Sakho looks to be on his way out after a falling out with Klopp. I'd assume he'd be affordable.

I'd have Gabbiadini, Schneiderlin and maybe have a punt at getting Cesc or Mkhitaryan on loan if those reports of them being unwanted are true. Imo the biggest hole in the side right now is the lack of creativity and they'd defo help us in that regard.

Ive seen him play three times I think and each time he looked utterly dirge. But I think crucially scored in each game!

Looks a poacher. Who will miss a lot. Like Inzahgi style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back