Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel is underrated. People still have him down as 'not great' because we've seen him from his very early years as a goalkeeper. But when was the last time you saw him make a howler? And how regularly do we see him make good saves?

Jinxed it now havent u kid. Cue a sliced clearence straight to benteke in an underwhelming 1-0 defeat on saturday

Must. Stay. Calm

Im with you on the berahino opinion mikey.
Just because papers have labelled him with a bad attitude dosent mean he has one.

I personally think pulis had him labelled as the 'lazy black kid' the second he got there.
I remember pulis' first game for west brom was v us. Pulis played him on the wing 1st half and then switched him to the other wing 2nd half just on the basis he could yell at him from there.

The lads a centre forward and he scores goals when played properly, imagine how lukaku would react if the manager put him on the wing so he could yell at him to run more

Berahino at USM FF

200w.gif

Jinxed it now havent u kid. Cue a sliced clearence straight to benteke in an underwhelming 1-0 defeat on saturday
Joel is underrated. People still have him down as 'not great' because we've seen him from his very early years as a goalkeeper. But when was the last time you saw him make a howler? And how regularly do we see him make good saves?
Since he finally won his place over Howard last season, and even throughout that nightmare run, the only really poor game he had was away to Sunderland. Hasn't had a bad game so far this season imo.

He isn't top drawer yet, but he is still young for a GK and is definitely improving with age over the last couple of seasons. Will he become that top class keeper we need to move to the next level and can we afford to wait for that to happen?. I'm not sure. Think he has the edge over Stek though and I don't believe Begovic is any better either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back