Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...could be working our way down the Depay list. Makes sense.
Thinking the same thing. I love Depay, but he's also a left sided player and assuming Yannick makes a full recovery and knowing Super Kev likes the left side, too, might be smarter to look for the Geri replacement / upgrade. This kid is only 21 and definitely has talent. Him and Lennon would definitely provide a lot of pace over there.

Thinking the same thing. I love Depay, but he's also a left sided player and assuming Yannick makes a full recovery and knowing Super Kev likes the left side, too, might be smarter to look for the Geri replacement / upgrade. This kid is only 21 and definitely has talent. Him and Lennon would definitely provide a lot of pace over there.

...except Lennon rarely crosses the half-way line. I might be wrong but I don't see Lennon being part of 'Project Everton'.

Just seen several reports today that Pep and Manchester City is willing to listen to offers for Sergio Aguero, what a statement of intent that would be!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back