Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been linked with Ghezzal in France. Could play Mirallas's position, which would then leave Mirallas with the possibility of playing two positions- either a striker or what he plays now. Any good this lad?

This lad turned us down in the summer saying he want UCL football so why would we even bother with him ? Besides he look average in the African cup of nations with Algeria

We need someone like Son to playing up top with Rom. Great finisher, intelligent runner and works his socks off. If we stuck with the current formation I'd have him in ahead of Mirallas. Won't happen like.

Anyway I view the weakest area of our starting XI at present as Funes Mori, so I'd love Keane, Gibson or VVD.

Is he an upgrade on Joel though mate?. We already have a much improved keeper who is still learning the game imo. Think some fans are still judging him on his performances 18 months ago.
You ask a reasonable question. To me Heaton is an upgrade, but I definitely see where you are coming from.

Not sold on Joel's consistency, but as we won't be in for a keeper this window and since he has earned the first choice spot we will see how he does with a long run of matches.

Did think Joel was ace yesterday on those late corners.

You ask a reasonable question. To me Heaton is an upgrade, but I definitely see where you are coming from.

Not sold on Joel's consistency, but as we won't be in for a keeper this window and since he has earned the first choice spot we will see how he does with a long run of matches.

Did think Joel was ace yesterday on those late corners.

In fairness to Joel, he can't show consistency if he gets a handful of games across the whole season lol.

Heaton is brilliant though.

Did I imagine this or did Koeman say in his press conference last week when asked about possible transfers he said Walsh and him were looking at defensive players?

Did I imagine this or did Koeman say in his press conference last week when asked about possible transfers he said Walsh and him were looking at defensive players?

Defending starts up front

Biggest hint about Rooney so far imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back