Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously???? wtf so Palace have spent 14m on him and 12.5m on Schluupppppppp ffs lol

Basically they spent the Bolasie money (plus a little) on those two...... Makes our Bolasie deal seem better, even with his injury.....(mind, i was not one of those up in arms about it in the first place)

It's just a different market.

I find comments like this very distasteful. Our greatest ever manager had well-known battles with alcohol addiction that no doubt impacted on all aspects of his life but you won't find many Evertonians saying that he should have been abandoned by the club. Addiction comes in all kinds of forms and for all kinds of reasons, most of which you probably don't understand if you haven't been in that situation. If you want to use this as just another reason to bash the club you claim to support then go ahead, but being so short on empathy isn't a character trait I would be so openly shouting about if I were you.
The two things are hardly comparable though are they? Baxter was earning over £100k a year and in 2009 was arrested for intent to supply. He decided, not for reasons of economic need, that he would get involved with drug dealing. Everyone can be sympathetic of someone who has succumbed to addiction but when you start peddling addiction that's when my sympathies end. Especially if you are earning a wage that most could only dream of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back