Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive given up mate, I think we are done this window, might get a few prospects in, but cant see much else.

Im not saying that in a bad way, as I said before, very pleased with the business we have done so far, would love another attacking option tho, just for the icing.
I still think we will get 2 moe in. Probably be Rooney on loan

no one is doing any business this January, no point in pushing it when there's not much to be gained. Top 6 is probably too far ahead to justify overpaying for players now (and you nearly always overpay in Jan for anyone decent). Still hopeful we go on a run mind.

If you would have known we would only sign Morgs and some kid from Charlton this time 4 weeks ago the entire forum would be fuming

Now it's sound though, Burying heads in the sand much
That's before the real emergence of holgate and Davies, who don't play like a couple of kids in the team but seasoned first team players. But I agree I'd still be bitterly disappointed if we don't get another second striker in.

If you would have known we would only sign Morgs and some kid from Charlton this time 4 weeks ago the entire forum would be fuming

Now it's sound though, Burying heads in the sand much

Who do we desperately need right now mate? Who can't we go get in the summer that is?

We aren't 'selling to buy' in any way.

Both Schneiderlin and 'that kid from Charlton' have vastly improved us. We're the highest spenders this window ffs. And we haven't actually sold anybody this window either.

Was on about last season when he was happy to keep martinez as manager until the finance loss forced his hand. That game last season at Goodison it was obvious players downed tools but not to him who's clueless about football.

You mentioned us getting spanked by Arsenal mate, what game

We've been outspent by David gold at west ham two windows in a row net spend wise. Not good for our 'new found wealth' to be had off by someone who's known to scrimp on prices.
Yes and look where's it got them. Forget the players they have bought, apart from Antonio and a fully fit Carroll I don't know any other players that would get near our team.

Who do we desperately need right now mate? Who can't we go get in the summer that is?

We aren't 'selling to buy' in any way.

Both Schneiderlin and 'that kid from Charlton' have vastly improved us. We're the highest spenders this window ffs. And we haven't actually sold anybody this window either.

Technically we've sold Cleverley already. I believe Watford have to buy him for about £8m if they stay up which they more than likely will.

Moshshi said live on TALKSPORT to jim white we where in for 60m defender honest, I said yesterday mate he could tell us that we bid 150 million for ronaldo but madrid wouldn't sell and people would believe him.

He is another spin doctor pr man who uses media to brag for attention. Funny enough he wasn't interviewed after the game we got spanked by Arsenal but all mouth infront of the camera when we beat chelsea. Anyway I don't want to drift off topic so let's talk on Moshiri thread if you'd like.

He was interviewed after we lost to Chelsea and was very honest about how upsetting the result was.

We've been outspent by David gold at west ham two windows in a row net spend wise. Not good for our 'new found wealth' to be had off by someone who's known to scrimp on prices.

Their only quality player made a mockery of their affection for him and has forced a move away. They've brought in Snodgrass and Fonte. Frightening signings ey?

Good fishing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back