Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan is not an improvement on Gueye for me

Or Lookman on lukaku for what I have seen.

You could argue Sam Vokes would 'improve us' over Kone but would not be a signing I would like.

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Since when was Morgs a replacement for Gueye? And Lookman for Lukaku? What are you talking about?? They're improvements to the squad - namely the second DM position and the right wing.

Morgan and Gana are different players; they are intended to play together.

The improvements was having a player that can win balls AND distribute. We don't have one of those.

Yes but we signed Enner as an 'improvement on kone' I'd argue Enner is not good enough for where we want to be as a club. You can argue differently it's all opinions.

Not sure about the argument that X Y and Z improved us is valid? Shane Long would be an improvement on Kone would you wish to sign him for 15 Million?
Does Kone play?

I think the wish is finding players that either now or in the future improve upon what we've got. Shouldn't be that hard to improve upon Funes Mori or SuperKev.

Morgan is not an improvement on Gueye for me

Or Lookman on lukaku for what I have seen.

You could argue Sam Vokes would 'improve us' over Kone but would not be a signing I would like.
You say Morgan is not an improvement on Gana, he's here to play alongside him not replace him. Different type of player of Gana. As for lookman, don't recall he's ever played centrally as a striker. He's here for the long term, but already the signs are promising.

I was going to respond to this drivel, but just cannot summon up the energy to do so.

And whilst you're entitled to an opinion, I don't half wish you'd keep it to yourself instead of droning on and on in your pessimistic, negative mindset.
Exactly mate, he's on here for reactions. All for people having opposing opinions but not when they are solely for the purpose of gettin peoples back up

I don't think I am negative mate, I can explain my reasoning in depth in the Moshiri thread if you'd like. If not no problems. All opinion's.
Well, it's a forum mate so whilst personally I do find you negative, I guess you can 'explain your reasoning' should you really feel a need to.

To be honest, I only tend to read your posts due to the number of reports submitted by other members of this forum who all too regularly and overwhelmingly suggest you could be something other than an Evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back