Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say Morgan is not an improvement on Gana, he's here to play alongside him not replace him. Different type of player of Gana. As for lookman, don't recall he's ever played centrally as a striker. He's here for the long term, but already the signs are promising.

Fair enough, I'd like to say we're not much improved in CM role as I don't think Morgan personally is better than Gana Ross or Tom Davies who can all play CM.

Point originally was about improvement we recently only played one striker. Why I said we haven't improved much but only made up numbers. I wouldn't be confident of Lookman leading line on his own. That is why for a real improvement I think we need another forward this window.

Morgan is not an improvement on Gueye for me

Or Lookman on lukaku for what I have seen.

You could argue Sam Vokes would 'improve us' over Kone but would not be a signing I would like.

What on earth are you blathering on about? Since when were those players purchased as an improvement for these existing first team regulars? Do you even have a clue what you are typing?

Well, it's a forum mate so whilst personally I do find you negative, I guess you can 'explain your reasoning' should you really feel a need to.

To be honest, I only tend to read your posts due to the number of reports submitted by other members of this forum who all too regularly and overwhelmingly suggest you could be something other than an Evertonian.

Lets just see how active he is (or not) should the rs get smashed all over the shop by Chelsea)

Well, it's a forum mate so whilst personally I do find you negative, I guess you can 'explain your reasoning' should you really feel a need to.

To be honest, I only tend to read your posts due to the number of reports submitted by other members of this forum who all too regularly and overwhelmingly suggest you could be something other than an Evertonian.

Yet they have 0 evidence to back this up. It would be unreasonable for me a new member to come and accuse people I disagree with as being a fan of another club, no? So why reversed. And are other reports of mine of my views that are more positive reported no? I don't think I am being assertive that I am right and this is an open platform to talk about the club if I am out of order in any post please let me know but to my knowledge I am not insulting or breaking terms of service.

I think he's a big step up from Kenwright like

Lids just need to get that we don't have wedge to spend

what is it you think everyone is thinking mate ?

I'll tell you what I'm thinking this window ! 2 players in spending an accumulative 20 to 25 million on both ! dont care who leaves so long as its not lukaku, barkley, davies, mirallas, baines, coleman, holgate and our new signings ( not including Stekeleburg) nor do i want to sell all the squad players and leave us short unless the'yre replaced !

id imagine most evertonians be happy with that this this window! would you ?

We overpaid for Bolasie. That statement you just said has been debunked with respect. We need another attacking option but with Koeman's comments about lookman it will be a case of 'go with what we have got' EG Walsh's man Enner.

Yes but we signed Enner as an 'improvement on kone' I'd argue Enner is not good enough for where we want to be as a club. You can argue differently it's all opinions.

Enner and Kone have over 20 appearance's this season no other top 6 teams they would get that many for. That is how far behind we are.

Enner Valencia thread...

Got something this fella, allows us to experiment in changing the pace.
If we got a striker in a similar mold or tit for tat to Costa we'd be on to a winner if they could score but try hard

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back