Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet they have 0 evidence to back this up. It would be unreasonable for me a new member to come and accuse people I disagree with as being a fan of another club, no? So why reversed. And are other reports of mine of my views that are more positive reported no? I don't think I am being assertive that I am right and this is an open platform to talk about the club if I am out of order in any post please let me know but to my knowledge I am not insulting or breaking terms of service.
Haha boring kid you

Yes but we signed Enner as an 'improvement on kone' I'd argue Enner is not good enough for where we want to be as a club. You can argue differently it's all opinions.

It is my opinion that I think you will find that Enner Valencia was loaned in to be an alternative option to Kone.

Valencia might not be/probably isn't good enough for where we aspire to be but at the time, it would seem that the DoF and manager saw him as a suitable stop-gap until a better, more suitable player could be identified, targeted and acquired.

It is my opinion that I think you will find that Enner Valencia was loaned in to be an alternative option to Kone.

Valencia might not be/probably isn't good enough for where we aspire to be but at the time, it would seem that the DoF and manager saw him as a suitable stop-gap until a better, more suitable player could be identified, targeted and acquired.

We've had months to do that though yet have failed to acquire a striker this window. Not so sure Enner is a stop-gap myself.

We've had months to do that though yet have failed to acquire a striker this window. Not so sure Enner is a stop-gap myself.

He is Steve Walsh's signing the panic loan theory will be debunked if we fail to sign another striker this window. (I suspect we are done for this window as the money has run out, hence the prioritising of Depay over Morgan instead of buying both). Depay could play striker and manager was vocal about wanting him.

I'd rather Enner be training with 23's and DCL when he's back given a go over him

I fail to see the reasoning behind this.
Why put Valencia into the U23 training group when he's relatively well established in the first team squad... and DCL is out for a few more weeks anyway.
Valencia was only signed for a season long loan, so what would be the point of not including him in first team training?

** looks at ones self in the mirror and shakes head at ones own stupidity at getting sucked into baffling discussions **

He is Steve Walsh's signing the panic loan theory will be debunked if we fail to sign another striker this window. (I suspect we are done for this window as the money has run out, hence the prioritising of Depay over Morgan instead of buying both). Depay could play striker and manager was vocal about wanting him.
Read that to yourself again mate and tell me what you think you've put wrong on it mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back