Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonee Robinson can play LB and I'm sure Matthew Pennington hasn't gone anywhere, he can cover at RB.

No way Koeman will just throw in untested young kids. Davies and Holgate were close to the first team towards the end of last season. If Baines is injured, Funes Mori even Barry probably play there which isn't good. We got to bring in a LB backup if Oviedo is sold.

Last edited:

No way Koeman will just throw in untied young kids. Davies and Holgate were close to the first team towards the end of last season. If Baines is injured, Funes Mori even Barry probably play there which isn't good. We got to bring in a LB backup if Oviedo is sold.

If he proves himself in training with the first team, Koeman will play him - untested or not.

If you're good enough, you will play.

Heard that he's getting offered close to 100k if he does go to Newcastle mate - thats a huge increase and for a side that looks like it will go up as well, their willing to pay those kind of wages to get him, then they will be willing to go above the reported offers on a fee

We are in the driving seat massively though, no need to sell, etc etc etc, newcastle desperate for him and other teams that would want him as well

Yep. My point exactly.

If he goes. Fair enough. We'll get a good fee for a player who is only back-up now, and even though he could still certainly be useful for us, I'd wish him all the best.

If he stays, equally sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back