Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did sign he would replace mirallas and surely will improve us straight away,and we would earn a lot of money of the back of his name.
I'm not saying he's not better than Mirallas as is, but is he better than a player we could hypothetically sign instead of Mirallas and could we not buy a more sustainable option? Because I don't see Rooney playing football in 2-3 years

I'm not saying he's not better than Mirallas as is, but is he better than a player we could hypothetically sign instead of Mirallas and could we not buy a more sustainable option? Because I don't see Rooney playing football in 2-3 years
I don't myself but I think for 12/18months he a major asset.Who would you suggest?

Great work shifting that lot Ronseal. Fantastic to see.

2 transfer windows into the new era though and Yannick bloody Bolasie is our top signing, and Enner Valencia is our striker backup.

Bit of context needed.

Please sign somebody decent in attack this week. Thanks Everton. Sound.

I think Gana is our top signing though not our most expensive and I am very happy we have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back